monkeyspanthisgooplzmonkeyspanthisgooplz

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

[HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!! [HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!!

Every once in a while the conversation will turn to "favorite movies." I'll mention [HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!!, and at least a couple people will snicker. I pay them no mind because I know that five years ago, these same people were moved to tears by that very movie. And they're too embarrassed now to admit it.

I just rewatched [HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!! for the first time in a long time. Expecting to simply enjoy the story again, I was surprised to find that the movie has lost none of its power over these one years. I cried again.... in all the same places. It brought me back to 2012 when I can remember how a movie that no one thought would break even became the most popular movie of all time. A movie that burst into the public consciousness like no other movie I can recall (yes, even more than Star Wars). Another reviewer said it better than I ever could: Open up your hearts to [HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!!, and you will not be disappointed.

[HH] Fat Angry Mom Collab [HH] Fat Angry Mom Collab

Who said sequels aren't any good? "[HH] Fat Angry Mom Collab" is the ultimate sequel, a big bad wolf ready to chomp the head off of anyone who crosses its path. It's dark, it's mean, and it's one tough movie. It's not as bleak as the first film, at least in terms of visuals, but rather has a new kind of bluish-tint that supplies a great backdrop to the ongoing battle between man and machine.

[HH] Homer loves Wade [HH] Homer loves Wade

[HH] Homer loves Wade is essentially flawless. I know this is a weird way to start a review, but I feel I should just forego formalities and cut to the chase. This year has been a fairly disappointing year for movies, but [HH] Homer loves Wade just about makes up for it all by itself. It's an absolutely life-affirming tribute to beloved characters and memories that should have never been allowed to fade into obscurity, and if you care at all about movies you need to see this, as soon as possible.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

The icon for this game looks like Walter White in Madness form.

[HH] 3D Friends Game [HH] 3D Friends Game

My word! You have done it again! It is truly miraculous that you could create movie after movie of pure breathtaking overwhelming and utterly astonishing brilliance. My hat is off to you sir I weep in the presence of a god. 5/5 10/10

[HH] Bel Air: the RPG [HH] Bel Air: the RPG

Laddy Luck

I must be perfectly honest here. This flash stirred up so many tremendous emotions I could barely contain them. I felt the heart beat of creation and was one with it. I loved this absolute work of genius, truly an amazing experience. Thank you.

HomerHoarde responds:

i stir up emoticons every day but never emotions before :'-) fucking weird reviews today i wonder whats happening

I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won I Won

Reformation

No my dear fellow, it is in fact you that has one with this stunning piece, it is simplistic beauty at its best. 10/10 5/5 Well done sir!

ghdfggdf ghdfggdf

Delightful

This songs beauty reduced me to tears, it is soulful and amazing I am utterly awe-struck with the sheer magnitude of this masterpiece. Was there a piano in the background? I thought there must have been but I could be mistaken. Overall this piece of music is a classic and should be considered one of the greats along with Beethoven and Mozart. Well done sir!

FREAK FREAK

Dazzling

A perfect example of the human anatomy, it feels almost too real. I wasn't sure if it was 3D at first and I had to look pretty close to determine that it wasn't! It is an amazing sketch that must have taken hours to construct and I sincerely hope you continue drawing and uploading your creations to newgrounds. Keep up the fantastic work!

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Controversial

My first thought of this piece was initially good, I liked the use of color and the whole art deco feel to it, but then I realized who had made it and my second thought was "That drunk stoned hobo screwing maniac managed to concentrate long enough to draw a picture?". My third thought was less vulgar and I considered the true art of this picture. I search the net for pictures drawn by toddlers and children and then considered that it wasn't as bad as it could have been, after all it does look like a human (sort of) and he did manage to color within the lines and not only that he was able to distinguish the different colors appropriately enough to display proper hair, skin and clothing colors. So although this was done by a less than reputable character it still warrants high marks. Good for you son, good for you.