monkeyspanthisgooplzmonkeyspanthisgooplz

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

All 2 art Reviews

FREAK FREAK

Dazzling

A perfect example of the human anatomy, it feels almost too real. I wasn't sure if it was 3D at first and I had to look pretty close to determine that it wasn't! It is an amazing sketch that must have taken hours to construct and I sincerely hope you continue drawing and uploading your creations to newgrounds. Keep up the fantastic work!

~monkeyspan~

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Controversial

My first thought of this piece was initially good, I liked the use of color and the whole art deco feel to it, but then I realized who had made it and my second thought was "That drunk stoned hobo screwing maniac managed to concentrate long enough to draw a picture?". My third thought was less vulgar and I considered the true art of this picture. I search the net for pictures drawn by toddlers and children and then considered that it wasn't as bad as it could have been, after all it does look like a human (sort of) and he did manage to color within the lines and not only that he was able to distinguish the different colors appropriately enough to display proper hair, skin and clothing colors. So although this was done by a less than reputable character it still warrants high marks. Good for you son, good for you.

~monkeyspan~