monkeyspanthisgooplzmonkeyspanthisgooplz

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

The icon for this game looks like Walter White in Madness form.

[HH] 3D Friends Game [HH] 3D Friends Game

My word! You have done it again! It is truly miraculous that you could create movie after movie of pure breathtaking overwhelming and utterly astonishing brilliance. My hat is off to you sir I weep in the presence of a god. 5/5 10/10

[HH] Bel Air: the RPG [HH] Bel Air: the RPG

Laddy Luck

I must be perfectly honest here. This flash stirred up so many tremendous emotions I could barely contain them. I felt the heart beat of creation and was one with it. I loved this absolute work of genius, truly an amazing experience. Thank you.

HomerHoarde responds:

i stir up emoticons every day but never emotions before :'-) fucking weird reviews today i wonder whats happening

Pop Them All Pop Them All

Russet

If allotted adequate time I am sure I could complete this complex and intricate game, however I have been playing this game for three and a half days now and I am still not even close to the end! This game is marvellous! I am surprised it has not yet been Front-paged. The visuals were a delight to observe and the music was remarkably grand. You have made a masterpiece here sir. Keep up the great work.

Shoot A Smile Shoot A Smile

Astonishing

This game blew me away, for me this is one of the ultimate games of all time! Once you play this experience of a game your whole perception of life will change for the better, this epic saga will leave you speechless, it is truly amazing how all these emotions can be created by this one game. Keep up the good work!

Starwars Arcade Menu Starwars Arcade Menu

Incredible

I was blown away by this submission! The graphics were amazing and the audio unbelievable, you have transformed my whole way of life! Keep up the good work!

Jek-Porkins responds:

Stay on target.

catch thief catch thief

Captivating

This game is staggeringly high-quality, I wouldn't have thought it possible to produce something this incredible. The music for this is just perfect and brilliantly captures the intensity and subtlety that this series has become known for. Bravo sir, this is truly a top notch game!

Obama Holiday Sound Card Obama Holiday Sound Card

Injustice

"You cannot silence the truth" that line was brilliant, I cannot fathom the depths to which you must have strove to induce such a wonderful creation. 10/10 5/5 for you. Great work!

~monkeyspan~

Ballz of steelz Ballz of steelz

Loved it

It was incredibly addictive, I could see myself playing this for hours on end and never getting bored. I found it hard to tear myself away from it for long enough to write this review but all I can say is top notch stuff. Kepp up the good work.