monkeyspanthisgooplzmonkeyspanthisgooplz

Main News Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

[HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!! [HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!!

Every once in a while the conversation will turn to "favorite movies." I'll mention [HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!!, and at least a couple people will snicker. I pay them no mind because I know that five years ago, these same people were moved to tears by that very movie. And they're too embarrassed now to admit it.

I just rewatched [HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!! for the first time in a long time. Expecting to simply enjoy the story again, I was surprised to find that the movie has lost none of its power over these one years. I cried again.... in all the same places. It brought me back to 2012 when I can remember how a movie that no one thought would break even became the most popular movie of all time. A movie that burst into the public consciousness like no other movie I can recall (yes, even more than Star Wars). Another reviewer said it better than I ever could: Open up your hearts to [HH] KKgot PwnED!!!!!!!!!, and you will not be disappointed.

[HH] Fat Angry Mom Collab [HH] Fat Angry Mom Collab

Who said sequels aren't any good? "[HH] Fat Angry Mom Collab" is the ultimate sequel, a big bad wolf ready to chomp the head off of anyone who crosses its path. It's dark, it's mean, and it's one tough movie. It's not as bleak as the first film, at least in terms of visuals, but rather has a new kind of bluish-tint that supplies a great backdrop to the ongoing battle between man and machine.

[HH] Homer loves Wade [HH] Homer loves Wade

[HH] Homer loves Wade is essentially flawless. I know this is a weird way to start a review, but I feel I should just forego formalities and cut to the chase. This year has been a fairly disappointing year for movies, but [HH] Homer loves Wade just about makes up for it all by itself. It's an absolutely life-affirming tribute to beloved characters and memories that should have never been allowed to fade into obscurity, and if you care at all about movies you need to see this, as soon as possible.

&&&&&shitFUCK virgin med &&&&&shitFUCK virgin med

I read with a certain amount of sadness the negative comments posted here about this film, and note that most of the criticism pertains to the fact that this movie as one "enlightened" critic put it "has "woman" written all over it". How sad that in this era of supposed female emancipation, that any film that does not cater to the adolescent male need for blood, gore and action, is vilified. This movie is tender, atmospheric and extremely entertaining. It is not another boring special effects movie, a cop movie, a war movie, or any of the other endlessly boring (to me) movies that spewed like bile by Hollywood.

[HH] soda gifs & nic song [HH] soda gifs & nic song

Okay, you may not believe me, or even call me a simple liar, but I was brought by some friends of mine to a special screening of "[HH] soda gifs & nic song" in an almost-hidden Mondoplex here in Hawaii. I read the books and I saw the trailer, I thought it looked a little boring, but then...I saw the movie. TO be honest, I wanted to see it twice. It is certainly the 2nd. best movie I've ever seen in my life! The acting was superb, realistic and meagerly emotional. The fights were, ha-ha, super violent and action-packed and I'll tell you: THERE WILL BE BLOOD! Yet, this is an awesome movie, with lots of special effects and lots of combat sequences, that just kept me on the border of my seat. Really, 9.9/10. It is really 142 mins. long but you will be unprepared for this masterpiece and you will be entertaine whatsoever!

We literally have a simple winner. [HH] soda gifs & nic song is one of the most irresistible, epic, beautiful, suspenseful and iconic masterpiece that will surely not let you down at any point! Instead of watching another cheesy vampire/human romance and investing money on the same, old crap of the usuality, go for this!

The Epic of Balls: Pt. 2 The Epic of Balls: Pt. 2

I was awe struck by the sheer ecstatic magnitude of this superb masterpiece. I felt emotions I have never experienced before and my eyes swelled with tears. This magnificent magnum opus of yours disserves the highest praise imaginable; IâEUTMm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Mock Trailer: Wizmostop Mock Trailer: Wizmostop

The animation was smooth and the story was intense, I was astounded by the level of creativity displayed here. I loved this remarkable groundbreaking trailer; it was surreally bittersweet and beautiful. I canâEUTMt seem to stop watching it, it is marvellously chaotic and a very cinematic experience. Thank you.

RojoScrolls responds:

You are a beautiful man. No homo <3

Sherlock Tribute Sherlock Tribute

Learn To Swim

Preposterously enough this little indie flick will have you clambering for more. I couldn't contain my various fluids at the panorama of talent in effect here. Truly magical work like a sculptor making an aerodynamic flight suit you have inspired me.

@@@@enter Radishclock@@@@ @@@@enter Radishclock@@@@

Wow

I was amazed at this brilliant flash. It would move me to tears... if I still had them.
Bravo Sir! 10/10 5/5

RadishClock responds:

On behalf of the artist formerly known as RadishClock, we thank you!

Fart (a short short) Fart (a short short)

Diminutive

Sir, I loved this ambitious project which you have embarked upon, that is assuming you plan on continuation. I think I liked the walrus best because you see he was a little sorry for the poor oysters. He ate more than the Carpenter, though, you see he held his handkerchief in front, so that the Carpenter couldn't count how many he took: contrariwise. That was mean! Then I like the Carpenter best--if he didn't eat so many as the Walrus. But he ate as many as he could get! Well! They were both very unpleasant characters.